12 Years of Consulting on Sustainability, CSR & Financing
Creatively yet with a clear sense of realistic judgement I develop solutions creating perceptible impact within as well as outside your business.
In doing so I build on comprehensive knowledge on social- and ecological business management applied in design, implementation or administration of more than 70 international sustainability projects.
Before founding with impact, and starting my current work as consultant, I held management positions in the financial department of companies in Germany and abroad.
I couldn't have wished for a better school and still benefit from my commercial know-how as well as my management experience in companies in various industries when advising my clients.
● ● ● Profound financial background and consulting for successful grant application, acquisition of capital and its administration.
● ● ● Interdisciplinary know-how about international standards systems (UN, OECD, ILO, SDG Impact Standards) and their effective implementation and adherence
● ● ● Expertise to introduce and implement ecological and social standards (e.g. SA 8000, BSCI, GOTS)
● ● ● Interface competency and consulting practice, contacts and experience in dealing with relevant institutions, different stakeholders and investors
● ● ● Know-how on convincing presentation and structure of your projects and ventures
Further Professional Training
• Impact Measurement & Management for the SDGs (UNDP SDG Impact)
• Basic Auditor SA 8000 (SAI)
• CSR Reporting according to GRI
• CSR Communication
• Intercultural Competence & Collaboration
• Communication and Change Processes
• Project Management
Reliable Relations &
with impact works on reliable relations together with
• experienced local experts
• various key players within the CSR- and sustainability area
• decision makers in the private sector
• relevant financial institutions