Corporate sustainability commitment improves living and working conditions and makes a decisive contribution to solving global
• identifies relevant potentials in the private sector
• makes contributions to sustainability measurable
• and helps to actively manage them.
Impact Measurement and Management
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) show that the changes resulting from global developments not only create enormous pressure to adapt, but also offer opportunities.
I support my clients
• to integrate the SDGs into their business operations,
• to make the impact measurable according to the SDG Impact Standards, and
• to use this for the development of their business.
More info ● ● ●
Contributing to sustainable development
It is important you to operate in a socially and ecologically responsible manner, irrespective of what is required by law when you
• produce locally,
• secure your sources, or
• raise your sales potential
in emerging and developing countries.
I know the problems in emerging and developing countries and support you to reach your goals faster, better and more sustainable.
More info ● ● ●
Shaping entrepreneurial transformation towards more sustainability
I speak the language of the private sector and that of political institutions, NGOs, media and investors, combine developmental and financial know-how and therefore bring in a new perspective into your business.
Since 2009 I have
• supported more than 70 companies to combine their economic interests in future markets with sustainable development and to actively promote it
• advised the management of German and European companies in various industries and designed international sustainability projects for them
• Co-executing projects on site and providing administrative and development policy advice
acquired grants in the form of co-financing from the relevant donors
More about me ● ● ●
and Project Examples
To sustainably solve the various business challenges of private enterprises in emerging economies, project solutions are as divers and individual as the chances and
risks in these future markets.
More ● ● ●
and my working approach
Companies acting socially and ecologically responsible are the engine and guarantor for sustainable development.
Companies offer solutions for energy efficiency, resource protection, qualification and vocational training or occupational health and safety in their production, sourcing or sales markets. They transfer know-how and innovative technologies, train local workers and promote norms and standards in their future markets. More ● ● ●
I develop and implement practicable solutions that complement what is already in place so that it meets up to date requirements for corporate sustainability. In doing so, I consistently integrate the SDGs into decision-making processes and ensure that they become an integral part of business activities.
My approach and accompaniment of enterprises and organizations has proven itself many times over. That's because it offers clear guidelines, and at the same time leaves room to adapt your
sustainability goals and projects to the conditions and culture in your company.
The best way to decide whether I am the consultant you trust is through personal contact.